INA CV Components for the Auxiliary Drive
Belt drive components for commercial vehicles from the leading series supplier
The belt drive system of a commercial vehicle (CV) must withstand permanent stress while exposed to heat and contamination. At the same time, faultless power transmission through the tensioning belt can only be achieved if the tensioner pulleys, deflection pulleys and over-running alternator pulleys interact with precision.
Worn clamping elements frequently lead to a fault with the tensioning belt. The INA range for commercial vehicles therefore includes mechanical and hydraulic tensioning elements as well as deflection pulleys and over-running alternator pulleys.
Schaeffler is one the world's leading manufacturers of components for the auxiliary drive of commercial vehicles. Under the INA brand, the Automotive Aftermarket business division offers intelligent solutions for the professional repair of the belt drive.
- INA belt drive components for commercial vehicles offer a particularly high level of precision and are resistant to wear, helping all components of the front end accessory drive achieve a longer service life
- INA clamping elements ensure tolerance compensation for all belt drive components
- In the event of belt elongation and wear
- In the event of all components expanding due to ambient heat
- This prevents slippage and minimizes the amount of noise generated
- INA CV components for the auxiliary drive are fully compliant with original equipment specifications