LuK Clutch Pressure Plate for Commercial Vehicles
- LuK 0039: Montage-instructie Dubbele plaatkoppeling met centreergereedschap in de LuK RepSet®
- LuK 0065: Bekledingen van koppelingsnaven
- LuK 0056: Invetten van koppelingsnaven
- LuK 0047: LuK-koppelingsplaat met nieuwe voordemper
- LuK 0050: Invetten van het ontkoppelingssysteem
- LuK 0053: LuK-koppelingsvoering HD 30 PLUS
- LuK 0054: Bokkende koppeling
- LuK 0051: Schakelproblemen na vervanging van de koppeling
- LuK 0052: Koppeling bokt bij manoeuvreren
- LuK 0025: Montage-instructie voor de montage van LuK-koppelingsplaten
Long service life thanks to series production quality
Currently, 90% of all commercial vehicles (CVs) in use around the world are equipped with a clutch. This figure is not set to change over the coming years.
LuK clutch systems for commercial vehicles have been developed with the aim of enabling a longer service life. Under the LuK brand, Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket offers push and pull-type single-disk clutches as well as twin-disk clutches. The major benefit offered by these products is that LuK clutches for the spare parts market are developed in line with series production standards. They roll off the same production line as the clutches that Schaeffler produces for its original equipment customers.
Schaeffler is one of the world's leading original equipment manufacturers for passenger cars, vans and commercial vehicles. As such, the Automotive Aftermarket business division always has a model-specific LuK spare part to offer to ensure professional repair of clutch systems.
- LuK clutches for commercial vehicles are developed and produced in line with the standards that apply for original equipment
- They are particularly resistant to wear, delivering an extremely long service life