FAG Stabilizer Links
Ensures strength on both sides
Every curve is a challenge for the chassis, and especially for the stabilizer links and stabilizers. The stabilizer links connect the left and right sides of the chassis via the stabilizers and ensure the lowest possible body roll and passenger cabin movement when taking a curve.
Wear on the stabilizer links is usually expressed by rumbling sounds that can be heard when driving over bumps and even felt in the steering. If they need repair, first-class FAG precision-fit stabilizer links are the ideal solution.
Additional information – the use of stabilizers in independent suspension systems can minimize body roll, when mounted directly to the track-control arm or by using stabilizer links. One exception is, for instance, the twist-beam rear suspension that is often employed in vehicles with front-wheel drive. Here stabilizer function is integrated directly in the axle beam.
- Zinc flake coating for improved protection against corrosion (Geomet)
- Ball joint: sealing system with three micro sealing lips
- TPU cuff material (Thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Wear reduction through hardened ball studs (nitrocarburization)
- All required accessory parts are included and comply to OE specifications