FAG Suspension Arms
When the steering has to be perfect
Today’s chassis are increasingly outfitted with technically sophisticated suspension arms, which in this complicated system are responsible for direct, safe wheel operation. This subjects them to maximum load – for example, withstanding up to 1,000 lane impacts per kilometer.
Thanks to its unique design, the suspension arms from FAG are up to this daily challenge at every moment, and guarantee comfortable driving fun long-term.
FAG suspension arms come in designs with rubber and metal components or with radial joints – for optimal suspension geometry.
By the way – conventional front-axle architecture that uses double wishbones or McPherson struts deliver the best driving attributes.
- OE compliant material for optimized fatigue strength and weight reduction (e.g. 6110A, micro alloyed metal sheets)
- Ball joint: sealing system with three micro sealing lips
- TPU cuff material (Thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Wear reduction through hardened ball studs (nitrocarburization)
- All required accessory parts are included and comply to OE specifications