INA FEAD KIT
- INA 0177: Deflection pulley 532 0505 10 - New seal design
- INA 0176: Overrunning alternator pulley 535 0192 10 - Visual differences
- INA 0175: Overrunning alternator pulley 535 0071 30 - Visual differences
- INA 0172: Over-running alternator pulley 535 0330 10 - Visual differences
- INA 0171: Belt tensioner 534 0250 10 - Visual differences
- INA 0166: Deflection pulley 532 0780 10: Wider running surface
- INA 0165: Deflection pulley 532 0534 10: New seal concept
- INA 0164: Tensioning arm 534 0610 10 replaces 534 0241 10: Visual differences
- INA 0160: Over-running alternator pulley 535 0303 10
- INA 0184: Mounting pin omitted
- INA 0187: Change to elastic V-ribbed belt
- INA 0188: Tensioner arm 533 0075 30
The simple solution for a holistic repair
For a professional repair of front end auxiliary drive, it is now no longer sufficient to just check or replace the Ribbed V-belt.
Additional components such as air conditioning, power-assisted steering, increasingly powerful generators and start-stop systems ensure increased complexity. At the same time, strict CO2 targets lead to increased use of smaller engines ('downsizing') with higher rotational irregularities of the crankshaft and thus to a greater load on the entire front end auxiliary drive.
With the INA FEAD KIT, Schaeffler offers a complete solution for a lasting repair of the front end auxiliary drive in the Automotive Aftermarket. The Ribbed V-belt, tensioning pulleys and deflection pulleys and all necessary accessories are always part of its main components. Depending on the vehicle type and the stress, the repair solution can also include an over-running alternator pulley, a torsional vibration damper, a pulley decoupler or a water pump.
INA FEAD KITs are individually compiled repair recommendations for relevant vehicle applications and contain the exact components that the garage requires – no more, and certainly no less!
- Specific repair recommendation individually tailored to the respective vehicle type
- Components perfectly coordinated with each other manufactured to original equipment specifications
- No recurring repairs – no consequential damage
- Including all add-on parts needed for the installation
- High efficiency in research and installation