FAG CV Repair Insert Unit (RIU)
- Failure Diagnosis - Wheel Bearings for Commercial Vehicles
- Flyer - The FAG Repair Insert Unit (RIU). - The original and still the best.
- Flyer - The Repair Insert Unit (RIU). - The unique repair solution for SAF axles.
- Cross references FAG Wheel Bearings
- Technical Brochure Wheel bearings for commercial vehicles - Technology and failure diagnosis
- FAG 0033: Visual differences - ABS sensor rings. Take note of different wheel hub designs.
- LuK 0026: Assembly instructions for the LuK RepSet® Pro with LuK SAC and LuK DMF 415 0146 10
- LuK 0027: Assembly instructions for concentric slave cylinder (CSC) 510 0090 10/510 0097 10/510 0098 10/510 0137 10
- LuK 0028: Instructions for removing the 7-speed direct-shift gearbox 0AM with dry double clutch
- LuK 0025: Instructions for fitting LuK clutch discs
- LuK 0024: Important information on avoiding clutch pedal vibrations
Wheel bearing unit for commercial vehicles from the leading series supplier
Since wheel bearings for commercial vehicles absorb all dynamic driving forces, these components are classed as relevant to safety. These bearings are also subject to stringent requirements in terms of service life, reliability and the need to be maintenance-free.
The FAG repair insert unit (RIU) is a repair solution developed by Schaeffler for the garage. It consists of two preassembled taper roller bearings that are joined by means of a retaining ring after installation. The FAG RIU is lubricated for life and sealed against contamination. The associated special tool is included in the scope of delivery.
As one of the world's leading original equipment manufacturers for passenger cars, vans, commercial vehicles and trailers, Schaeffler always has an intelligent repair solution to offer in the aftermarket under its FAG brand.
- The FAG repair insert unit (RIU) is a repair solution developed by Schaeffler for the garage
- It offers a particularly high level of precision and is resistant to wear, delivering an extremely long service life
- Thanks to its standardized design, multiple wheel hubs can be repaired using just one FAG RIU
- The FAG RIU is preassembled, lubricated for life with special grease for commercial vehicles, maintenance-free and sealed against contamination
- The press-in tools are included in the scope of delivery
- All versions of the FAG RIU are fully compliant with original equipment specifications